Open Call - Ministry of Economy
According to the Programme for Competitiveness, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in 2014 ("Official Gazette of the Republic Macedonia "no. 7/14), the Ministry of Economy published:
For organizing the business competition "Be a promising start your own business”
1. The subject of the call is a selection of 40 best business ideas that will gain the right to participate in training within the business competition - "Be a promising start your own business”. Ministry of Economy, the project was realized in cooperation with: Office of the Deputy President Government Minister for Economic Affairs and coordination with economic issues, Ministry of Education and Science, University "St. Cyril and Methodius", State University of Tetovo Agency for Promotion of Entrepreneurship of the Republic Bureau for Development of Education and Business start-up center in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Participation is opento students and young entrepreneurs from 18 to 30 years old.
3. Business ideas can be submittedelectronically by completing the form "Business Idea 2014" and its submission to the following address: e-mail: email@example.com.
The form "Business Idea 2014" can be downloaded from www.economy.gov.mk and www.konkurentnost.mk.
4. Criteriafor selection of business ideas:
5. Students and young entrepreneurs whose business ideas Finalists will be selected in between PAs Best gain the right to participate in the training consists of 13 modules in order to be adequately trained to translate their ideas into a business plan. Upon completion of the training each participant is required to prepare and submit a business plan, followed by selection of the top 10 business plans and their presentation, and the top three will be awarded plaques, vouchers and cash prizes. Right to apply to the business plan will have all who wish to participate in the contest, whether participated in the trainings.
6. Public call for application of business ideas run until March 15, 2014.
For more information:
Tel: (02) 3093 445; (02) 3093 431