Mobile Developer (m/w)
WEMOVO is a Berlin based technology company that offers a distribution platform (GDS) for international long distance bus service. WEMOVO has the mission to make bus travel more versatile, large-scale and easier to book for customers. Even more, we digitize bus companies, connecting them with travel agencies, online travel portals and mobility apps into our global network. Today, over 150 bus companies, among others, the two market leaders Eurolines Switzerland and ALSA from Spain, use our products. In addition, more than 3,500 digital and brick-and-mortar travel agencies use our technology to sell bus tickets around the world. Established in Germany, we want to grow our business and are looking for YOU.
We are looking for a motivated Mobile Developer, who actively participates in the further expansion of our partner network and promotes the expansion of the team.
● Software Engineering with main focus on mobile development for Android + iOS
● Improve and update our web and mobile solutions
● Being integrated in the whole development cycle; including planning, designing, implementation, testing and deployment processes
● BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
● At least one year of professional experience object oriented programming language
● You care about code quality and testing
● Understanding of software products (SaaS) and digital business models
● Fluent English spoken and written
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Experience in UI/UX design
• Experience in the travel, tourism or transportation industry
• Experience with Microsoft mobile development.
What we offer!
● Unique opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing bus market in a deep techdriven environment
● Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
● Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
● An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
● A highly motivated team, onsite coaching, facetoface reviews, team events
● A modern working space in an office, StartUp feeling and additional benefits
● A safe and very attractive salary package
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your application in English via email to email@example.com. That should contain a covering letter and your resume. Please tell us your next possible starting date and salary expectations. For any questions please contact Matthias Spanic, Tel. +49 30 21 22 21 46.
Further informationen about WEMOVO under: www.wemovo.com.